MIDTOWN RUBY – A JEWEL IN THE SKY
2 Bedrooms • 2.5 Bathrooms • Sleeps 6 • Concierge Services and Rates available upon request
Washer & Dryer
High Speed Internet
Neighborhood info, amenities, dining and more.
Featuring panoramic city views, this Midtown Ruby jewel is located in a high rise apartment with breathtaking views of the city. Comfortable and expansive, this 1500 square-feet apartment is the largest two bedroom this amazing building has to offer.
Midtown Manhattan is situated in the heart of this magical town and central to the best that the city has to offer. From the celebrated greenery of Central Park to the vast array of excellent dining options — including the highest concentration of Michelin-rated restaurants in the world — and the ultimate in designer shopping at the iconic Bergdorf Goodman and Fifth Avenue.
Great subway access at 47-50 Sts. Rockefeller Center station and proximity to world-class shopping on Fifth Avenue and entertainment — walking distance to Times Square and Broadway — make this neighborhood the perfect spot for working professionals and culture aficionados looking to be in the center of it all.
Staff and Services
- Weekly Cleaning Service available upon request
- Airport transfer and concierge services available upon request (these services may require advance notice)
- 24/7 Doorman, security throughout building
- Full gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, gas stovetop and convection oven
- Smart LED TV High-definition with cable
- Free Wi-Fi
- AC & Heating
- All bedding and towels
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Subway Stations: 47-50 Sts. Rockefeller Station: B,D,F, M trains, Columbus Circle (Multiple Lines)
- Estiatorio Milos
- Bar Americain
- The Modern at MOMA Museum
- Mastro’s Steakhouse
- Jam’s at ONE Hotel
- Le Bernardin
- Rainbow Room and Pulse at Top of the Rock
- Morrell Wine Bar & Cafe
- El Centro
- Blue Ribbon
- Columbus Circle
- Rockefeller Center Shops and Restaurants
- Radio City Music Hall
- Carnegie Hall
- MOMA Museum
- The Rink at Rockefeller Center
- Top of the Rock
- The Lego Store
- Times Square
- Broadway Theater
- Central Park
- The Tour at NBC Studios
- Equinox Rockefeller
- Equinox at Columbus Circle
- Equinox West 50 St.
- Crunch 54 St.
- Whole Foods and Whole Foods’ Wine Store (Columbus Circle)
- Morton Williams 57 St.
- Westerly Natural Market 54 St. 8 Ave.
West Hollywood, California