MIDTOWN MODERN IN THE HEART OF MANHATTAN
Rates are available upon request • 2 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms • Sleeps 5 • Concierge Services available upon request
Washer & Dryer
High Speed Internet
Neighborhood info, amenities, dining and more.
Conveniently located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, a center of business, cultural and entertainment venues, this ultra modern luxury two-bedroom apartment provides the ultimate city living experience with the comforts of a home.
Midtown Manhattan is situated in the heart of this magical town and central to the best that the city has to offer. From the celebrated greenery of Central Park to the vast array of excellent dining options — including the highest concentration of Michelin-rated restaurants in the world — and the ultimate in designer shopping at the iconic Bergdorf Goodman and Fifth Avenue.
Great subway access at 47-50 Sts. Rockefeller Center station and proximity to world-class shopping on Fifth Avenue and entertainment — a block away to Times Square and Broadway — make this neighborhood the perfect spot for working professionals and culture aficionados looking to be in the center of it all.
Staff and Services
- Weekly housekeeping included
- Airport transfer and concierge services available upon request (these services may require advance notice)
- 24/7 Doorman, security throughout building
- Full gourmet kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, gas stovetop and convection oven, Nespresso and kitchen supplies
- Smart LED TV High-definition with cable, free Netflix and Pandora accounts
- Free Wi-Fi
- AC & Heating
- All bedding and towels
- In-unit washer/dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Subway Stations: 47-50 Sts. Rockefeller Station: B,D,F, M trains
- Estiatorio Milos
- Bar Americain
- Ma Peche Momofuku
- The Modern at MOMA Museum
- Mastro’s Steakhouse
- Jam’s at ONE Hotel
- Le Bernardin
- Rainbow Room and Pulse at Top of the Rock
- Morrell Wine Bar & Cafe
- Rockefeller Center Shops and Restaurants
- Radio City Music Hall
- Carnegie Hall
- MOMA Museum
- The Rink at Rockefeller Center
- Top of the Rock
- The Lego Store
- Time Square
- Central Park
- The Tour at NBC Studios
- Equinox Rockefeller
- Equinox West 50 St.
- Crunch 54 St.
- Whole Foods and Whole Foods’ Wine Store (Columbus Circle)
- Morton Williams 57 St.
- Westerly Natural Market 54 St. 8 Ave.
West Hollywood, California